Clover FlexClover Flex
Accept all payment types
Let your customers pay how they want to pay. Swipe, dip, or tap. Credit or debit. NFC payments including Apple Pay, Google Pay, WeChat Pay, Alipay and more. Now twice as fast.
Get 100% mobile
The most complete, fully mobile setup in the Clover ecosystem. Flex is a full-fledged POS, terminal, and business management system. All in the palm of your hand.
Get your money yesterday
Why wait when you can get your money in a few minutes, not days. Flex comes ready for Rapid Deposit.
Run a tight ship
Protect your business and customer information with end-to-end encryption and data tokenization, integrated EMV chip sensors, and fingerprint logins.
Clover GoClover Go
Connect the Clover Go card reader to your smartphone (Android and iphones) and accept payments on the Go.
Manage your business, on the go
Ready out of the box
Build orders, take payments, run reports, and email or text receipts, all from the Clover Go app.
Customize your Go
Set discount, tip, and tax rates relevant to your business.
Bird’s eye view of transactions
See your entire transaction history, including all open, pending, and completed transactions.
Dejavoo Z11Dejavoo Z11
Modern and easy to use wifi enabled card swipe machine. Accept payment cards with the stylist Dejavoo Z11.
- EMV and NFC Contactless Built In – Dip to pay and tap to pay enabled
- Tri-Comm capability (Dial, IP & WiFi) – Connect via phone line, ethernet internet cable & over Wifi
- 3.5” TFT LCD with PCT touch screen for signature on the screen – Large colorful touchscreen
- 192 MB of Memory (128 MB RAM / 64 MB DDR RAM) – Process sales fast and it holds thousands of transactions before you have to batch.
- Model: The Vega 3000 is PCI PTS v4.x Certified – Safe a secure
- Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Wallet, Visa payWave, MasterCard PayPass. Accept all types of payments
- Display logo on the screen and print logo on the transaction receipts – Keep your brand front and center
- Scroll multiple images on the terminal display when in idle mode. Use the space for advertising
- Ideal for signature capture and upload to the DeNovo business portal. No need to save receipts, signatures captured and saved in the cloud.
- Great solution for SPIn integration to POS systems – You can integrate the terminal into your current POS System.
Processor Compatibility: First Data Omaha, TSYS, Global, Global East-Canada, EVO
Ingenico RP457c – Get card present swiped ratesIngenico RP457c – Get card present swiped rates
Powering secure mobile acceptance of contactless and EMV payments
Powering secure mobile acceptance of contactless and EMV payments, the RP457c card reader is the perfect device to accept contactless and EMV payments, including Apple Pay, on a single device. With a suite of accessories designed to support mobile and in-store use cases, including the desktop cradle and the clip-on accessory, this device makes it easy to simplify your tablet and smartphone payments.
- Incorporates a 3-track MSR, SCR & NFC reader in one unit
- Three flexible uses – audio jack, Bluetooth companion, and desktop reader over USB
- Compatible with hundreds of iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
- Auto-adjustable clamp to securely attach to virtually any mobile device
- Small overhang on top of device for increased stability and easy portability
- Bi-directional, 3-track card reader with long guide-length ensuring maximum read performance
- LED and beep indicators for battery and reader status
- Micro USB port for charging and data, for PC & Android OTG devices
- Developer-friendly SDK that abstracts low-level interactions
- Certified to the latest industry security standards: PCI PTS 4.1 POI SRED (RP457c & RP457c-USB)
- Tamper detection and responsiveness, ensuring constant reader integrity
- TR-39 PCI-PIN certified facility for in-factory DATA key injection
- Desktop cradle provides flexibility to use the RP457c series as a desktop reader
- Clip-on accessory for RP457c-BT allows merchants to seamlessly attach the device to a smart phone or a tablet via a small plate
PAX S80PAX S80
Hardy and easy to use simple countertop credit card machine. Connect via internet or telephone line.
Intuitive ATM style interface
Large memory capacity
The terminal can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners’ Club, JCB, and EBT cards for accepting food stamps. The Smart Card reader is EMV certified, allowing secure acceptance of EMV payment types. An optional contactless reader allows merchants the ability to accept contactless payments, including MasterCard PayPass and Visa payWave.
The user-friendly ATM-style interface is designed for intuitive operation. A convenient built-in printer allows fast receipt printing at the time of sale. Additionally, the terminal offers merchants the ability to not only accept payments, but also process refunds, voids, and returns, and accept tips.
The PAX S80 offers store and forward technology, allowing merchants to accept payments even when a connection isn’t available for authorization. With store and forward, merchants can enter payment information, save it to the terminal’s internal memory, and automatically process and forward it for authorization and settlement at a later time, when a connection becomes available.
The Pax S80 is one of the few EMV live terminals that is allowing tip adjustment for restaurants. Most terminals are following the European model of tipping at the point of sale, but with chip and signature, the transaction can have the tip added after the authorization. No more asking for the tip up front which is always awkward for your servers. With the Pax S80 it is business as usual.
The PAX S80 offers a variety of reports to enable merchants to easily track and view information by date, by total, and more. Reports can be viewed directly on screen, or printed.
The PAX S80 is PCI PTS 3.x approved for secure transactions, and is EMV level 1 and level 2 certified. Additionally, the terminal supports international security algorithms, including DES, 3DES, and DUKPT. The PAX S80 also offers Address Verification and CVV and CID.
With Address Verification, merchants can compare the address on file with the customer’s credit card company with the address given to ensure that they match.
CVV and CID
CVV and CID are ways to verify that the customer physically has possession of the credit card being used. CVV is a 3-digit code found on the back of most credit cards, including Visa and MasterCard. CID is a 4-digit code found on the front of American Express cards.
The PAX S80 terminal offers a number of features for convenience and ease of use, including a backlit display, ergonomic keypad, multiple connection options, and a built-in thermal receipt printer.
Connectivity and Communication
The S80 terminal offers several connection options, including wired and wireless. Merchants can choose traditional dialup connection using a phone line, or utilize high-speed options through either an Ethernet cable or using 3G wireless networks.
The PAX S80 offers USB port and a serial port for connecting to existing point-of-sale equipment.
Display and Keypad
A white backlit 128 x 64 pixel LCD screen makes the S80 terminal easy to read and use in almost any lighting conditions. The S80 terminal features 10 alpha-numeric and 8 function keys. The keypad is ergonomically designed for operator comfort.
The compact S80 fits conveniently into almost any business environment. The terminal is 8.5” L x 3.74” W x 2.76” H and weighs 525g.
The PAX S80 terminal comes equipped with 128MB of flash memory and 64MB of SDRAM.
The fast built-in thermal printer can print customer receipts at 25 lines per second. The printer uses standard 58mm (2.25”) receipt paper rolls.
Z9 Wireless TerminalZ9 Wireless Terminal
Mobile Card Swipe Machine so you can accept payments for your products and services anywhere you do business.
Touch screen provides easy, user friendly navigation with the benefit of signature on the display, ideal for the merchant on the go. Merchants using the DeNovo business portal can upload signed receipts for easy access to view, email and print from any place they can access the web! GOGreen with electronic receipt options, send receipts to consumers via email or SMS text message!
The perfect solution for Pay at the table, or just any place where WiFi is available! The Z9 WiFi Only model is the ideal mobile payment device for restaurant pay at the table EMV, customer completes the transaction!